ANNOUNCE: Tinderbox 2.3.5 Released!
Joe Marcus Clarke
marcus at marcuscom.com
Mon Feb 26 23:53:58 EST 2007
The Tinderbox team is pleased to announce the release of Tinderbox
2.3.5. This is primarily a bug fix release, but does include a few new
features. The change list is as follows.
* No longer disable malloc debugging in Jails (only affects -CURRENT
Jails by default)
* Sync with the new -CURRENT mount commands
* Properly support alternate LOCALBASE and X11BASE values throughout the
* Fix a bug where uninitialized variables might be referenced in
* Sync with pointyhat to allow for longer build executions and larger
* Sync the log file analysis code with pointyhat to provide better hints
as to why failures are occurring
* Make sure the environment is clean when generating Makefiles
* Handle the upcoming merged mtree structure
* Handle the upcoming fontconfig 2.4 upgrade
* Fix a bug where stale Build Ports could cause tinderd to fail
Note: this release brings with it new static data, so running upgrade.sh
This release would not have been possible without the contributions by
Diane Bruce, Tim Bishop, mux, Alexander Logvinov, and flz.
PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://marcuscom.com/pipermail/tinderbox-list/attachments/20070226/e2ade44a/attachment.bin
More information about the tinderbox-list