ANNOUNCE: Tinderbox 3.0.0 Beta 4 available
Joe Marcus Clarke
marcus at marcuscom.com
Fri Aug 8 03:30:55 EDT 2008
What will probably be the last 3.0.0 beta before the release candidates
has now been released. Beta 4 kills a few more bugs, and rounds out
some of the new 3.0 features:
* Pass the name of the tree being updated to the user-defined update
script. This restores the Tinderbox 2.x behavior.
* Display the remake count in the webui frontends.
* Make sure Tinderbox has been properly setup before allowing the
majority of tc commands.
* Hack around a potential perl-related leftover false positive.
* Fix a bug with tbcleanup -p where packages wouldn't really get
* Make sure the remake count is properly obtained.
* Properly capture the dsversion when performing an upgrade.
The additional contributors to this release were Ade Lovett, Martin
Wilke, Martin Tournoij, and Beat Gätzi.
PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the tinderbox-list