ANNOUNCE: Tinderbox 2.4.3 available
Joe Marcus Clarke
marcus at marcuscom.com
Mon Jun 2 00:17:57 EDT 2008
The Tinderbox team is pleased to announce the release of Tinderbox
2.4.3. If all goes well, this will be the last 2.x release before a 3.0
major release. The 2.4.3 release is primarily aimed at fixing bugs, but
a few small features have been added.
* Treat the -u argument to sendBuildCompletionMail as a username rather
than an arbitrary database ID. Also, do better error checking in case a
user has not been defined in the datastore.
* Add -b <build name> support to the listBuildPortsQueue command.
* Add a new tc command, getPortLastBuiltStatus to get a port's last
* Properly quote the UPDATE_CMD argument in the *PortsTreeUpdate hooks.
* Add a new tbkill.sh tool to terminate a running tinderbuild.
* Add a new tinderbuild option, -norebuild, which will prevent
tinderbuild from forcing a rebuild of any packages specified on the
* Add the build platform and release level to the logs.
* Add support for listing total ports per Build in the www-exp frontend.
* Some other minor bugs have been fixed.
This release would not have been possible without the contributions of
Alexander Loginov, miwi, Chess Griffin, itetcu, Dmitriy Kirhlarov,
Robert Gogolok, and ade.
PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://marcuscom.com/pipermail/tinderbox-list/attachments/20080602/abebaef1/attachment.bin
More information about the tinderbox-list