[patch] to set status for (EXTRACT|FETCH|LIB|RUN|BUILD)_DEPENDS to SUCCESS as soon the portbuild ends
ohauer at gmx.de
Sat Jun 25 18:46:24 EDT 2011
a while ago I sent a hook script to the list which set the status of
(EXTRACT|FETCH|LIB|RUN|BUILD)_DEPENDS to SUCCESS as soon the build of a
port is finish.
This patch  does the same but without a hook (full integrated into tinderbox).
- no hook needed
- should work with pgsql and mysql (only pgsql tested)
- set status only to success if parameter "-onceonly" is set and build is success
or if the port shouldn't rebuild since nothing changed
- calculate DEPENDS recursive (loops at the moment hard coded in lib/portbuild
- num. loops as additional parameter
- extend lib/Tinderbox/TinderboxDS.pm with an additional function so we can set
all matching ports to SUCCESS not only the first matching in the queue.
In my tests with more than ~1800 ports (partial exp-run, buildroot in ramdisk)
the saved time was up to 60%.
after apply the patch do
$> chmod 755 $tb/scripts/lib/depscript
The patch is not full finished and polished yet!
Is there an Interest to integrate this in tinderbox?
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the tinderbox-list