ANNOUNCE: Tinderbox 4.0.0 Released!

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Sun Mar 3 16:42:57 EST 2013

Yeah, okay, it's been a WHILE.  But I'm happy to announce that the next
release of Tinderbox is finally here.  This release comes jam packed
with goodness brought to you by a number of amazing developers, testers
and users.

Some of the big changes in 4.0 are:

1. SQLite support
2. Use of jail(8) for tinderbuild
3. Webui now uses PDO (needed for [1])
4. Addition of "tc configMd" to allow TB to build on a variety of
md(4)-based filesystems
5. Upgrade support for TB 3.3
6. A completely re-written documentation system

There are a slew of people to thank for this release.  I tried to get
them all.  But, if I did manage to forget someone, I apologize.  Enjoy,
and keep the feedback and patches coming!

Brought to you by:

Ade Lovett
Alberto Villa
Alex Bakhtin