Latest builds not appearing

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 12 08:46:36 EDT 2005

Michael L. Hostbaek píše v po 12. 09. 2005 v 14:41 +0200:
> Pav Lucistnik (pav) writes:
> > Michael L. Hostbaek píše v po 12. 09. 2005 v 12:15 +0200:
> >
> > > I'm using the normal www front-end.
> > >
> > > Any ideas ?
> >
> > Is the table empty, or is there no table at all?
> >

> The table is there, but there is no content.

in TinderboxDS.php in getBuildsDetailed():

WHERE Last_Built IS NOT NULL

I'm not sure how Postgre works with NULL values, can someone confirm me
this will not work in Postgre?

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

Knight: We shall say Ny! again to you if you do not appease us.
Arthur: All right. What do you want?
Knight: We want... a shruberry!