latest tinderbox code and sysutils/lire

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 1 19:40:12 EST 2006

On Feb 01, 2006, at 15:20 , Edwin Groothuis wrote:

> Can somebody who has the latest tinderbox released code try to build
> sysutils/lire and send me (an URL to) the logfile?
>
> This just to see if it properly the PERL_BUILD_DEPENDS and
> PERL_RUN_DEPENDS.

As I already told you on IRC, there is no change to the way in which
dependencies are handled between 2.x and HEAD.  Since PERL_{BUILD,RUN}
_DEPENDS are not added to {BUILD,RUN}_DEPENDS, both tinderboxes, and
pointyhat, will choke.

The relevant variables are:
	DEPENDS		(well, going away soon enough)
	FETCH_DEPENDS
	EXTRACT_DEPENDS
	PATCH_DEPENDS
	BUILD_DEPENDS
	LIB_DEPENDS
	RUN_DEPENDS

That's it.  14,000+ ports seem to manage to fit into this framework.

-aDe