port not built but no error logged

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Thu Feb 2 18:33:40 EST 2006

Same problem, different port:
http;//people.tecnik93.com/~itetcu/errors/dspam-devel.tar.gz
http;//people.tecnik93.com/~itetcu/errors/Makefile

The version in the Ports Tree builds OK.

This version builds on my desktop w/o problems.

On my tinderbox:
- I queue it in the exp web interface
- the "status" field in the web interface is gray
- I can see via ps that the pre-build starts (creating the build from
the jail) and the make.0 and make.1 files from an other build are
deleted, then recreated, but are empty;

- in this time I see the status field in the web interface green
- then the status field becomes white, the Current Builds page does not
have a new (either successful or failed) build

The duds file is empty, the Makefile from the build dir is at the URL
above.

The jails where rebuilt today, the Ports Tree updated just before
trying to build.

--
IOnut - Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"

You are an excellent tactician, Captain.  You let your second in
command attack while you sit and watch for weakness.
		-- Khan Noonian Singh, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9