ANNOUNCE: Tinderbox 2.3.0 released
Joe Marcus Clarke
marcus at marcuscom.com
Sat Feb 4 18:51:36 EST 2006
Tinderbox 2.3.0 is now available for general use. Changes in this
release include the following:
* Support for the X.Org 6.9.0 mtree layout has been added.
* A message is now printed to the user once tinderbuild enters its
cleanup phase. This should hopefully prevent people from hitting Control
+C too much, and causing an incomplete cleanup.
* Many Postgres incompatibilities have been fixed.
* The Latest Builds page is now auto-refreshed every 15 seconds while
there is an active build, and every 5 minutes when no build is running
(www-exp front-end only).
* You can now sort the Build Ports columns (www-exp front-end only).
* The duration of a port build is now displayed via the web (www-exp
* More directories (e.g. /usr/local/www) are now checked for leftovers.
* Alternate cvsup programs (e.g. csup) can now be specified for updating
Jails and PortsTrees.
* Various other bugs have been fixed.
Marcus on behalf of the Tinderbox team
PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://marcuscom.com/pipermail/tinderbox-list/attachments/20060204/a5c9d499/attachment.bin
More information about the tinderbox-list