tinderbox newbie, saying hi

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Wed Jul 19 19:35:35 EDT 2006

+----[ Pav Lucistnik <pav at FreeBSD.org> (19.Jul.2006 19:41):

| > Now it seems to me that some of the mentions to ${pb} in the
| > README refer to PREFIX/tinderbox (where the tinderbox port
| > was installed) while some others refer to the place where
| > build will occur ... is this correct? I have the scripts
| > directory in PREFIX/tinderbox and not in ${pb}/scripts ...
|
| ${pb} should be your PREFIX/tinderbox. scripts live in
| PREFIX/tinderbox/scripts, buils will happen in PREFIX/tinderbox/builds
| etc ...

+----]

yeah, I realized after creating my first jail that I was
misunderstanding the docs ... I installed tinderbox from
ports (got placed under the default LOCALBASE prefix), but then I
was trying to change the default ${pb} of /space to
/tinderbox in tinderbox.ph ...

I've now reinstalled tinderbox to / and I'm starting all
over again

thanks