ANNOUNCE: Tinderbox 3.0.1 now available
Joe Marcus Clarke
marcus at marcuscom.com
Sun Sep 7 12:30:29 EDT 2008
The first Tinderbox 3.0 bug fix release is now available. Since I knew
we didn't get much Postgres testing done during beta, this release aims
to address some Postgres problems as well as some other general bug
fixes. Changes include:
* Merge the message from Tinderbox 2.x when the tinderd queue is empty.
* Add o and O to the list of valid options for addPort.
* Merge a patch from Tinderbox 2.x which fixes tinderd when using
* Fix PostgreSQL installation.
* Fix some HTML issues in webui.
The contributors to this release are Beat Gätzi, Max Brazhnikov, and Frank Wall.
PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the tinderbox-list