jail with recent 8-CURRENT

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Fri Jul 3 04:34:28 EDT 2009

Hello Steve and All,

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:34:32 -0500 Steve Randall wrote:

> I just subscribed, which is why I'm not responding directly to the
> original message. In fact, I subscribed because I have the exact same
> problem. But as a new tinderbox user (since yesterday), I thought maybe
> I was doing something wrong. It's reassuring to know that someone else
> has the same problem.

> If it helps, I patched scripts/lib/buildscript line 43, adding a "-i"
> option to the "pkg_add" command, and it seems to be working.

Thanks for the workaround, it definitely helps.

But there are some questions that should be answered. Is it
a tinderbox which should be fixed? Why this option (-i) is
needed now? Was it pkg_add who changed it's (default?)
behaviour? And the last one: what it the right thing to do?

Thanks!

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)