howto .CURDIR?

Chris Whitehouse cwhiteh at onetel.com
Tue Nov 17 18:16:06 EST 2009

Hi

I am building openoffice.org-3 and want to give it a few configuration
options. I created a portstree.{PORTSTREE} file containing these lines:

.if ${.CURDIR:M*/editors/openoffice.org-3}
WITHOUT_MOZILLA=yes
WITHOUT_CUPS=yes
LOCALIZED_LANG=en-GB
.endif

With the above ./tc addPort -b {BUILD} -d editors/openoffice.org-3 -O
silently fails after a short delay.

If I remove the .if and .endif lines I get

===> Setting user-specified options for en-openoffice.org-GB-3.1.1 and
dependencies.

and the port is added to the list. I haven't gone ahead with the build
yet but the language specific message and the fact that print/cups is
not added to the ports list suggests the options are being read.

Can I set a config for just one port?

Host and jail are 8.0-RC2, tinderbox is 3.2.

Thanks

Chris