Timezone php error

Beecher Rintoul beech at akherb.com
Wed Nov 10 20:11:30 EST 2010

I'm getting the following php error:

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's
timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Anchorage' for 'AKST/-9.0/no DST'
instead in /usr/local/tinderbox/scripts/webui/module/moduleBuildPorts.php on
line 111

I can turn off the error, but I'd rather just fix this.

Any suggestions?

Beech