Build stuck in webui

Beech Rintoul beech at akherb.com
Thu Nov 25 00:32:27 EST 2010

I have a build that failed, now it's stuck in webui.

I killed the build ./tc tbkill -b 8.0-FreeBSD. I killed tindered.
I even rebooted the box, no joy.

Short of deleting the build itself and rebuilding it, how do I get this out of
the web interface? It's just running time up. Target Port displays "N/A" and
Port reads "preparing next build". I tried another build which replaced the
display and almost immediately failed and went back to the above.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | http://people.freebsd.org/~beech
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Skype: akbeech
/ \ - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/8.0R/announce.html