easy way to upgrade to "jailed TB"?

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 3 12:23:08 EDT 2012

> I think the key error line in log you've cited is
>
> jail: unknown parameter: ip6

Fixed in tinderbox-HEAD.  When the jail(8) support was added,
assumptions were made that the machine running the jails would have both
ipv4 and ipv6 enabled kernel.

Since a lot of folks (like me) aren't running ipv6 on builder boxes,
this made things fall-down-go-boom.  There are now a couple of variables
(defaulting to on) that control whether or not to use ipv4/ipv6 for
jails, which can be overridden in any of the etc/env/<foo> files.

-aDe