request: pkg suffix should be per build and not per jail

Glen Barber glen.j.barber at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:19:26 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 12:03:06AM +0200, olli hauer wrote:
> With pkg NG we have now different package suffixes (tbz, txz).
>
> The pkg suffix is bound at the moment to the jail however a jail self can be used for different builds with different pkg suffixes.
>
> It would be nice to bind the suffix to a build instead a jail.

You can do this with ${pb}/scripts/etc/env files.  Name the environment
file build.{BUILDNAME} with PKGSUFFIX exported.

  root at kaos:/tinderbox/scripts/etc/env# grep PKGSUFFIX jail.10-amd64
  root at kaos:/tinderbox/scripts/etc/env# grep PKGSUFFIX build.10-64-Laptop
  export PKGSUFFIX=.txz

Regards,

Glen