SV: Error while rescaning ports

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 6 05:30:41 EDT 2012

Ok.  Since line 733 of TinderboxDS.pm doesn't line up with a call to
getId() that I can see in any of the currently available versions, can
you either send me the complete copy of this file, or the lines from,
say, 700-750 or so.

That may give bit more of a clue as to what's happening.

[re-cc'd tinderbox-list@]

-aDe