New release pending!

Bernhard Fröhlich decke at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 14 10:16:58 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Koop Mast <kwm at rainbow-runner.nl> wrote:
> On 11-7-2012 15:27, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

>>> I'd like to merge pkgng support to 3_X but time is pretty short this
>>> week.
>>> Depending how the SVN migration works I should have time on Sunday.
>>>
>>> Is the jail patch mature enough to be merged back?
>>
>> Due to the lack of initial response, I'll push until next week.  If you
>> want to start merging parts, I'll cut some RCs.
>>
>> Joe
>>
>>> Beat
>>>

> How is the status on the different parts, new jail patch , pkgng support and
> the MDB->PDO conversion and sqlite support? I'm actualy looking forward to
> the new release.

There is at least one regression from the jails patch that I am aware of. PATH
is broken if a custom LOCALBASE is used because LOCALBASE always
defaults to /usr/local when it sets the PATH in portbuild. beat had a quick look
at it but there's no fix yet and he is open for suggestions on how to fix that.

--
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/