New release pending!

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Fri Aug 17 13:53:25 EDT 2012

On 2012-08-14 16:21, Beat Gätzi wrote:
> 2012/8/14 Koop Mast <kwm at rainbow-runner.nl>:
>> On 11-7-2012 15:27, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
>>
>> How is the status on the different parts, new jail patch , pkgng support and
>> the MDB->PDO conversion and sqlite support? I'm actualy looking forward to
>> the new release.
>
> As I heard the pkgng implementation is suboptimal as every time pkgng is
> updated all ports were rebuild. The jail patch no longer allows custom
> LOCALBASE builds. I'd like to fix them but I haven't had time yet.
>
> Sorry for the hold-up.
> Beat

Maybe the tinderbox-devel port can be updated to the latest version.
This gives more users the ability to test new features.

My local dirty workaround to preserve rebuilds of all packages if there is
a new pkg version. First do a build with only the new pkg port, then fire
this scrip. Could be also written as postPortBuild hook, but I was to lazy ...

cat pkg-timestamp
#!/bin/sh

TB=/tb
cd $TB/scripts || exit 1

for i in $(./tc listBuilds) ; do
    ./tc getPortsForBuild -b $i | grep -q 'ports-mgmt/pkg$'
    if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
        touch -t 197001010101.00 $TB/packages/$i/All/pkg-1*.txz
        ls -l $TB/packages/$i/All/pkg-1*.txz
    fi
done