Building 9-RELEASE or 10-CURRENT inside Tinderbox

Chris Rees utisoft at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:06:10 EST 2013

On 1 January 2013 18:01, Muhammad Moinur Rahman <5u623l20 at gmail.com> wrote:
> FreeBSD bofh.1asiacom.net 9.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 9.1-PRERELEASE #0: Fri Dec
> 14 23:17:49 BDT 2012     bofh at bofh.1asiacom.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/NOFUTURE
>  amd64
>
> In fact build of 9-RELEASE also fails with the same error.

As Joe points out, you are trying to build a jail with a newer
contents than your host.  I think you must have meant 9-STABLE by the
way.

If you want to run stable/9 Tinderboxes, you *must* have at least
stable/9 of that date on your host, which I can see by your lack of
auditdistd user you do not have.

Chris