ANNOUNCE: Tinderbox 4.0.0 Beta 2 available

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 3 10:16:56 EST 2013

2013/1/3 Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at marcuscom.com>:
> This should be the final beta release of 4.0 assuming nothing major is
> reported.

Hi,

I'm not yet tested 4.0.0.b2.  here is a report when I'm testing 4.0.0.b1.

I'm using PostgreSQL, so I found a small problem in migration SQL.
Here is a patch which worked on my side.

And, it seems new configMd option accepts k/m/g suffix, but in
tc_command.sh it is treated as integer as "if [ ${MD_SIZE} -gt 0 ];
then".

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project
         <kuriyama at s2factory.co.jp> // S2 Factory, Inc.