checkPreReqs for pkgng

Beat Gätzi beat at chruetertee.ch
Mon Jan 14 16:38:23 EST 2013

On 01/14/13 22:24, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On 1/14/13 4:16 PM, Beat Gätzi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just set up a new tinderbox instance on a pkgng system and it looks
>> like checkPreReqs() during the setup does (no longer?) works with pkgng.
>> Could someone please verify this and check if the following patch fixes
>> the problem?
>>
>> http://tmp.chruetertee.ch/tinderbox-pkgng-checkPreReqs.patch
>
> This was supposed to be fixed.  The setup scripts use '@' to separate
> pkg_info and pngNG origin patterns.  The pkg command needed globs
> whereas pkg_info wanted directory names.  Is this no longer the case?

It looks like:
# pkg info pkg
pkg-1.0.4_1                    New generation package manager
# make -f /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk -VWITH_PKGNG
yes
# pkg info -qgO 'databases/mysql[456][0145]-client-*'
# pkg info -qgO 'databases/mysql[456][0145]-client'
mysql-client-5.0.95

But actually I wasn't 100% sure if something in pkgng changed or the
setup of tinderbox with pkgng never worked that's why I asked if someone
can verify this problem.

Beat