Kicking off a new pkgng build

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Sun Jan 27 11:39:50 EST 2013

I just kicked off two pkng builds, amd64 and i385 releng/9.1.

In preparation I added updated tinderbox to CVS head, added
'PKG_DEPEND' to the port_dependencies.dependency_type CHECK
(I'm running on postgresql) and added the necessary stuff to
etc/env to trigger the use of pkgng.

I queued both builds with editors/libreoffice-i18n. The native amd64
build built ports-mgmt/pkg first and is currently building packages.
The i386 cross build didn't build ports-mgmt/pkg so every required
package failed in the pkg_add stage. I had to start a tinderbuild
for ports-mgmt/pkg manually. Since I did, the i386 build is
currently running fine, too.